Subscribe to our Newsletter
- DecisionsFebruary 13, 2014I have grown to be a checklist guy. I get this weird satisfaction of being able to check off an item, delete an email, or finish a task that's on a list of some sorts. An odd empowerment comes over me with each item checked off. You could even call it a high!
- Investing characterJune 10, 2014Tribulation produces perseverance and Perseverance produces character… How […]
- The Blood of Christ Part 4September 25, 2014Jesus blood cleanses I really don’t like cleaning. I’m not a messy person […]
- Where is my focusMarch 13, 2014This will be short and brief, but I must share it. It is so easy for me to slip into a mood or feeling of despair at some of the most oddest of things. Usually it is not just one, but a combination of several. What's crazy is that they aren't big as we would consider big - death of loved one, disease, loss of job, etc. Those are big ticket items. What had me today was a washer that chews clothes, video stuff that wasn't working, a headache, work issues, and a few other personal things that are certainly not out of God's reach.
- It is time to save othersAugust 1, 2014“EW!” “Yuck!” While my son eats the rest of his meal in silence, his scowl […]
- The Pits – Part 2May 21, 2014Problems, by definition, are a matter or a situation that are regarded as […]
- Turn the Light on!June 25, 2014Peace and quiet finds me with a good book in the sun room. The sun sets […]
- Listening, Resting, UnburdeningMay 27, 2016Listening, Resting, Unburdening “Girls it’s time for dinner!” Silence, not […]
- Barking up the wrong treeJuly 24, 2014“Mom, Mom! I found a sheep in a tree!” HUH? My youngest proceeds to show […]
- Hope in DisappointmentNovember 8, 2014Hope in Disappointment I had to give my girls some tough news this week. […]