Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Purity – What goes in…June 3, 2014There’s a phrase that I was taught, (and most others as well) as a young teen. Garbage in - Garbage out. The lesson in the phrase says what we put into something is what we should expect to come out. That’s true of many things in life. Let’s go back to the auto analogy.
- Listening, Resting, UnburdeningMay 27, 2016Listening, Resting, Unburdening “Girls it’s time for dinner!” Silence, not […]
- Darkness Certain – Fear OptionalOctober 17, 2014Darkness Certain – Fear Optional I love the Brooklyn Tab song I’m […]
- BNC New SanctuaryAugust 28, 2013Sunday morning. The alarm wakes me earlier than usual - 6am - a full hour before I normally wake for church. My usual Sunday morning consists of getting up closer to the hour of 7am and hitting McD's for a coffee and some of those cinnamon goo balls in a box.
- See You on SundayOctober 28, 2014See You On Sunday It’s alarming the number of people who will say they are […]
- God’s FavorJuly 16, 2014I like the idea of praying for God’s favor in every part of our lives. I […]
- Campus Life PastorFebruary 3, 2014As BNC has grown, so have meeting the needs of those currently on staff and the congregation. BNC hired Randy Diller to be our Campus Life Pastor.
- ForgivenessJuly 11, 2014Forgiveness is when we totally release another person from their […]
- Fighting a bathMay 27, 2016As a boy I remember hating baths. I would rather my mom simply leave me to […]
- Back to SchoolAugust 23, 2014The myriad of emotions reach new levels this year as the kids anticipate […]