Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Obedience matures us and deepens our relationship with HimApril 6, 2014This is the last devo in this series from Pastor’s sermon on Meeting […]
- Super PowerJune 17, 2014“Daddy, let’s go swimming!” The boys captured Daddy’s attention on […]
- Live Like We Are LivingOctober 22, 2014Live Like We Are Living Pastor Ray’s sermon on Choosing to Live Before You […]
- This Little Light of MineSeptember 6, 2014THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE I found myself on my knees tonight before I went […]
- AnxietyFebruary 3, 2014I really don’t like being anxious. It just doesn’t make for a happy writer. It’s hard to focus when I’m anxious. My mind wants to wander off to things I perceive as being beyond my abilities. I begin to look further into the future, thinking I have to accomplish it all today.
- Cost of discipleshipMay 27, 2016Cost of discipleship “No! That’s where I was sitting!” “No it’s not! I’ve […]
- PurityJune 2, 2014What do you think of when you hear the word “purity”? What exactly makes something pure? Take just a moment and answer those for yourself while I talk about one of my loves. Coffee!
- We Won’t Be ShakenFebruary 24, 2014February 23rd, 2014. BNC's sanctuary was transformed in the matter of a few hours to host Building429's We Won't Be Shaken tour.
- Attitude of GratitudeDecember 5, 2014I really love this time of year – even in all of its chaos. I love the […]
- My Mother’s BibleAugust 16, 2014My Mother’s Bible I have been researching family history on the web […]