Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Who Are YouNovember 6, 2014Who Are You Pastor LaSalle’s message last Sunday concerned the signboard […]
- BNC New SanctuaryAugust 28, 2013Sunday morning. The alarm wakes me earlier than usual - 6am - a full hour before I normally wake for church. My usual Sunday morning consists of getting up closer to the hour of 7am and hitting McD's for a coffee and some of those cinnamon goo balls in a box.
- We Won’t Be ShakenFebruary 24, 2014February 23rd, 2014. BNC's sanctuary was transformed in the matter of a few hours to host Building429's We Won't Be Shaken tour.
- The Pits – Part 1May 20, 2014Some days can just be the pits. Events throughout your day seem to be […]
- Skipping Meetings – Not Healthy for those around meMarch 28, 2014At Wyandot, I had a hard time managing projects. It would get to the […]
- This Little Light of MineSeptember 6, 2014THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE I found myself on my knees tonight before I went […]
- What is my purpose?July 23, 2014Just what is “purpose”? The dictionary defines it as “the reason for which something is done or for which something exists”.
- Bloom Where You Are Planted!June 30, 2015“Bloom where you are planted.” This is painted on a sign in my […]
- SoughtAugust 21, 2014I know what it is to be sought by God. I could give you many examples, but […]
- Got MilkOctober 30, 2014Got Milk This past Sunday, Pastor Ray spoke on “growing up”, specifically […]