To our church online – here is the link to give and tithe online!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Taking a showerApril 6, 2014I'm not sure what it is about little boys, but they really don't like to get cleaned up. I will include myself in this category. I can remember coming home from a baseball game or from playing ball out back and Mom struggling to get me into the bathroom to shower up before bed. I played hard all day and was dirty and sweaty and where the sweat had dried, it was crusty. Yea, it was that bad. I think I'd go a couple days if my Mom would have let me.
- PurityJune 2, 2014What do you think of when you hear the word “purity”? What exactly makes something pure? Take just a moment and answer those for yourself while I talk about one of my loves. Coffee!
- Skipping Meetings – Not Healthy for the organizationMarch 26, 2014I was busted once at Wyandot for not being on the same page with someone else on a project that I was working on. Most of the time, I was a one man show at Wyandot, working on my own projects. But on occasion, I’d find myself needing to collaborate with someone else and work together on the same project.
- Bloom Where You Are Planted!June 30, 2015“Bloom where you are planted.” This is painted on a sign in my […]
- MindfulNovember 21, 2014I have been reading in the Psalms lately. Last night and again tonight I […]
- DecisionsFebruary 13, 2014I have grown to be a checklist guy. I get this weird satisfaction of being able to check off an item, delete an email, or finish a task that's on a list of some sorts. An odd empowerment comes over me with each item checked off. You could even call it a high!
- Live Like We Are LivingOctober 22, 2014Live Like We Are Living Pastor Ray’s sermon on Choosing to Live Before You […]
- Trust and ObeyJune 20, 2014Last Sunday, I had the privilege of teaching in Kids.Christ. The kids have […]
- Orchestrated ChaosMay 22, 2014Yesterday was “one of those days” for me. You know, the ones we’ve been talking about all week. I woke up with a headache. I didn’t get much done that I set out to do. And what I did accomplish simply felt like a chaotic accident that fortunately worked in my favor.
- Almost ObedientAugust 30, 2014Stuffed animals fly with the pillows over the arguing. SIGH. But this time […]