To our church online – here is the link to give and tithe online!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Live Like We Are LivingOctober 22, 2014Live Like We Are Living Pastor Ray’s sermon on Choosing to Live Before You […]
- Spiritual WarfareJuly 11, 2014As I sit here on the sleeper couch in Children’s Hospital, Madylynn […]
- All things are now readyJuly 29, 2014This verse was part of my Scripture reading this morning. “Hmmm,” I said to myself when Pastor referenced it as part of his awesome salvation message this morning, I think it speaks of how “ready” we should be to share the Gospel with a lost and dying world. We are not promised tomorrow.
- Cost of discipleshipMay 27, 2016Cost of discipleship “No! That’s where I was sitting!” “No it’s not! I’ve […]
- Declaration of IndependenceJuly 5, 2014“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created […]
- Choosing TrustMarch 29, 2015I was reading in the book of 1 Samuel – where Saul was pursuing David. He […]
- Taking a showerApril 6, 2014I'm not sure what it is about little boys, but they really don't like to get cleaned up. I will include myself in this category. I can remember coming home from a baseball game or from playing ball out back and Mom struggling to get me into the bathroom to shower up before bed. I played hard all day and was dirty and sweaty and where the sweat had dried, it was crusty. Yea, it was that bad. I think I'd go a couple days if my Mom would have let me.
- Turn on the Light!April 23, 2015I had a bit of a revelation tonight… it’s amazing how much easier it is to […]
- Praying Sneakers – A Ministry on the Move!November 17, 2016Praying Sneakers – A Ministry on the Move! Praying Sneakers meet on […]
- If God has a plan, where do I get it?January 26, 2015If God has a plan, where do I get it? Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV) “For I […]