Subscribe to our Newsletter
- MindfulNovember 21, 2014I have been reading in the Psalms lately. Last night and again tonight I […]
- THE PRODIGAL SON, REVISITED…October 14, 2014THE PRODIGAL SON, REVISITED… This past Sunday’s sermon centered around one […]
- God’s Power Within UsJune 26, 2014I don’t tend to see myself as a powerful person. I often keep to myself […]
- Skipping Meetings – Not Healthy for MeMarch 24, 2014I really don't like meetings! Just ask my previous boss at Wyandot. I avoided them and am guilty at working harder to avoid them than actually going to them. Why? I'm glad you asked! Because they take me away from my task list - you know, the list of things I want to get done today. If you are a task oriented person, then you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about!
- Developing a Sustaining CharacterJune 12, 2014Where does character come from? Character comes from trials we face […]
- Great ThingsJune 13, 2014My devotion time has lately found itself reading the psalms. Yesterday […]
- Spiritual WarfareJuly 11, 2014As I sit here on the sleeper couch in Children’s Hospital, Madylynn […]
- All things are now readyJuly 29, 2014This verse was part of my Scripture reading this morning. “Hmmm,” I said to myself when Pastor referenced it as part of his awesome salvation message this morning, I think it speaks of how “ready” we should be to share the Gospel with a lost and dying world. We are not promised tomorrow.
- BNC New SanctuaryAugust 28, 2013Sunday morning. The alarm wakes me earlier than usual - 6am - a full hour before I normally wake for church. My usual Sunday morning consists of getting up closer to the hour of 7am and hitting McD's for a coffee and some of those cinnamon goo balls in a box.
- Abundant LifeAugust 12, 2014Today, the Diller home had a bit of a celebration. Madylynn's platelet count maintained its high level. So after our trip to Children's Hospital (and a healthy dinner) we took the family out to Bloomville for ice cream.