Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Choices for a New YearJanuary 10, 2015Choices for a New Year Psalm 56:3 “When I am afraid, I will trust in […]
- Darkness Certain – Fear OptionalOctober 17, 2014Darkness Certain – Fear Optional I love the Brooklyn Tab song I’m […]
- Back to SchoolAugust 23, 2014The myriad of emotions reach new levels this year as the kids anticipate […]
- A Hard HeartOctober 9, 2014A Hard Heart In preparation for teaching my kids in Bible Quizzing this […]
- Limit itJuly 1, 2014Mom, can I buy a Case IH 9230 combine with 24 row corn head and 40 foot bean head?
- Christmas ConcertsDecember 19, 2014[vimeo id=”114999458″ align=”left” […]
- Do you have plans?July 18, 2014Do you have plans today? Retirement planning * plans for dinner * planning […]
- BNC Kids to bring A Play in a Manger this year for ChristmasNovember 17, 2016BNC Kids to bring A Play in a Manger this year for Christmas If you have […]
- Weaknesses – Part 2May 1, 2014Let’s pick up on Part 2 of Weaknesses… Today I’d like to take […]
- Orchestrated ChaosMay 22, 2014Yesterday was “one of those days” for me. You know, the ones we’ve been talking about all week. I woke up with a headache. I didn’t get much done that I set out to do. And what I did accomplish simply felt like a chaotic accident that fortunately worked in my favor.