Church Reopen Recommendations beginning May 17th 2020
Recommendations for both campuses (with some modifications for West Campus)
BNC (both campuses) will be reopening Sunday May 17th. What follows are the recommendations for attending a worship service.
- Services will remain at 9 am and 11 am with social distancing measures. Family units will be asked to sit together with three chairs empty between family units.
- There will be kids church with parents (parents stay with kids) in the Event Center during the 9 am and 11 am worship services. It will be modified to be a ministry to both the parents and their kids. (No nursery or 2 & 3 yr. old class)
- Kid’s church will enter the building at the North lot entrance and go directly into Event Center.
- Regular service entry will remain at the Main Entrance.
- The Grand Foyer will be used as an overflow area should there not be enough space to seat people and honor social distancing.
- When entering the building there will be no touch contact with doors or each other. Please go directly to worship service.
- Security will be present at both entrances and during the services.
- There will be no bulletins and no fellowship pads to deter contact with others.
- The café will not be open.
- Offering buckets will be located at the Sanctuary and Event Center doors and will not be passed during the services.
- Restrooms will be sanitized during and between services.
Face coverings are encouraged
- At the conclusion of the services, rows will be dismissed one at a time to minimize close contact as families exit the building.
- The church will only be open to the public for worship on Sunday mornings. (No small groups or Sunday School, midweek activities, etc.)
- This is a temporary list of recommendations to ensure your safety during this time.
- Please stay home if you are sick for your safety and others. We want our church family to feel safe in this environment.
All services will still be streamed, including kid’s church, allowing families to participate in both services regardless which one they choose to attend onsite.