Church Reopen Recommendations beginning May 17th 2020
Modifications for West Campus
BNC (both campuses) will be reopening Sunday May 17th. What follows are the recommendations for attending a worship service.
- Services will remain at 10:30 am with social distancing measures. Family units will be asked to sit together with three chairs empty between family units.
- When entering the building there will be no touch contact with doors or each other. Please go directly to worship service after dropping off kids, if applicable.
- There will be no bulletins to deter contact with others.
- No coffee or other refreshments will be provided during this time.
- Offering plates will be located in the foyer and will not be passed during the service.
- Restrooms will be sanitized after service.
Face coverings are encouraged
- At the conclusion of the service, rows will be dismissed one at a time to minimize close contact as families exit the building.
- The church will only be open to the public for worship on Sunday mornings. (No small groups or Sunday School, midweek activities, etc.)
- This is a temporary list of recommendations to ensure your safety during this time.
- Please stay home if you are sick for your safety and others. We want our church family to feel safe in this environment
Sunday service will still be streamed on West Campus Facebook Page